Monday, November 17, 2008

Quick Update

Ok so all of my mandatory tests are done for the semester! I passed 2 and I had to remediate on my pharmacology one! It was ridiculous! There were several cancer drugs and other drugs that I had never heard of on there. Even our professor was shocked when we told her what was on there! But I remediated and I am done with those for this semester! I can't wait till next semester to take more!

I have my last health history due tomorrow and clinicals end on Wednesday! So the little bit of down time through the end of the semester will be welcomed!

I am excited that I am getting a treadmill from my dad this week! So hopefully I can start working out. My energy has been really low lately. I assume from all of the stress, the not so good eating habits and lack of good sleep I have been getting. So hopefully having a treadmill will help me to get moving and lose more weight. I have been at a standstill for a while now! But that is my own fault. I got my infection, school got stressful and the good eating habits went out the window. I am hoping to start them back up soon!

I am really looking forward to Thanksgiving break. I am ready for a break from school and some time with my family!

I will post more later in the week! But that's all for now!

2 comments:

Nathan said...

Digging the new blog look!

Sue said...

Yeah, Casey, Great new blog look! I am "skeered" to try a new one!

Congrats on being done for the semester...enjoy your MUCH deserved rest. Eric too.