Monday, December 8, 2008

Surgery tomorrow!

What a day today has been! I called my insurance company to find out if my surgery had been precertified! Well, you guessed it and it had not been as of this morning. They were requesting additional information since I had a similar operation done 2 1/2 years ago. My surgery got precertified at 12:45 today thank God! If it had not been precertified by 2:30 today my surgery would have been canceled. Well to say the least my nerves are shot today!

I then called my prescriptions in at the pharmacy and I went to pick them up only to find out that the person I talked to did not put them in the system. Grr! So I had to sit and wait...as patiently as I could.

I have been so shaky and my stomach has been a mess all day! I am sure my blood pressure is through the roof!

Well tomorrow is the day. The day for my surgery. It will be at 1:30. And let me tell you I have tried so hard to be prepared but I am still not done with my list! I am hoping to get most of it done tonight! But my nerves are shot and my stress level is high!

If you could all pray for my stress level and also pray that my surgery goes well tomorrow I would greatly appreciate it.

7 comments:

Kris Sorensen said...

Will be praying for you.

Sue said...

Casey,
I missed your previous post about having to have the surgery. I will be praying for you, too!

I Peter 5:7

Marggy Hensley said...

Casey,
I am and will be praying also.

Mommy pfohl said...

Hey girl! You got it! We are praying! I know that stress level well and I'm sorry you are dealing with it! I had a few moments myself today so maybe I was feeling sympathetic for you before I even knew! ha! hang in there! Remember, if you need ANY THING, we are here!!! Hugs! -Mindy

Nathan said...

Praying for all the above.

And don't be afraid to use TCI approved verbal de-escalation techniques on yourself when you get too stressed ;o)

Unknown said...

You got it! Relax, and know that everything will be alright!

Keym said...

I will be praying for a successful and speedy operation and recovery!