Saturday, August 16, 2008

Fun times with good friends!

This weekend Eric and I had the pleasure of getting hang out with 2 of our good friends whom we haven't seen for a while. We shared dinner at the Roadhouse with them last night. In which on my lifestyle change endeavors I was able to enjoy a 6 oz sirloin, a baked potato, a side salad and of course my new favorite drink of choice WATER!!!

Today we headed down to Noblesville to the new Hamilton Town Center Mall. It was pretty neat. We really enjoyed just walking around and checking things out, while of course just window shopping on our new found budget! We then met back up with our friends and went to the Indiana State Fair for the afternoon. While there Eric and our friends enjoyed some great fair food while I of course salivated but was not tempted! We stopped at Steak and Shake after we left and I had a partial cup of chili, cottage cheese and half of a steakburger with no bun (I brought my own of course!)

I definitely am learning to be more prepared as we go out and about. Today I took a little lunch bag with an ice pack, spray butter(the only kind I can have), light ranch, and string cheese for snacks. It worked out very well! However, I should have packed water because it was 2 and 3 dollars a bottle at the fair! So I opted for the free cups of ice! Anyways, hope you all have a good evening!

P.S. This lifestyle change gets easier everyday!!!

1 comments:

Mommy pfohl said...

I'm so proud of you! That is awesome!