Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Roll Call

I know a lot of you read my blog. I am interested in knowing who all is reading my blog and I am also interested in knowing what your thoughts are about it. Have you learned anything from it? Do you have any suggestions or helpful hints for me about weight loss ? I would also love to hear what has worked for you because maybe it will be helpful for me or someone else! I would love to hear from you so please let me know who you are :) Hope everyone is having a great day and I look forward to reading your comments!

7 comments:

Kris Sorensen said...

Kris Sorensen - checking in.

Eric said...

I check occasionally. ;-)

Kate said...

Kate's here.

Unknown said...

present

tips on dieting.....ha!

Sue said...

I am reading, but have no dieting tips, unfortunately. But I am enjoying reading about your successes! Also, am enjoying reading about your nursing classes. Keep up the excellent work!

Sue said...

I found some dieting advice! Don't know if you are an American Idol fan or not, but this is Mandisa from the show a couple seasons ago. (She sang a Christian song and Simon Cowell told her it wasn't the time or place for it.) :( Here is a You Tube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBL48GC1UPs&feature=related

Keym said...

Kimberly Harris