Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Officially 25 pounds lost!

Well, today is a big milestone ,I have officially lost 25 pounds since July 28, 2008 and I feel wonderful! I am one fourth of the way to my goal of losing 100 pounds. I feel like I finally have the eating part down I just need to get the exercising part down. I have always struggled in this area. I need to be exercising a couple of times a week for at least 20 minutes and doing toning exercises so that I don't have a lot of loose skin as I lose weight. So my focus for the next month now that I have my eating under control is to get my exercise habits under control! So if you could please pray for the same inner strength that helped me to finally bring my eating under control to do the same for my exercise I would appreciate it! Thanks for the continued prayers and support :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello! I'm Milah, we haven't met yet, but I see you around church.

Congratulations! That is a major accomplishment. Your doing great and I wish you continued success.

About exercise....Do you have a dog you can take for daily walks? If not, think about getting a puppy, then you'll have to walk! Just a thought..........

Good Luck!

Casey R. Vincent said...

We did have a dog but we had to give her to my in-laws because I started nursing school and she wouldn't be getting the attention that she needed. It would be a great idea if we could give her the much needed attention. Thanks for checking out my blog!